Welcome my friends. Are we crazy? Yes we are! We are crazy about Sean! Do our friends make fun of us? Some of them do, and that is ok!! I have created this blog for us...the fans! The fans of the Bachelor Sean Lowe! He's dreamy, handsome, respectful, romantic, has a goofy sense of humor, and has abs to drool over! Read, leave your comments, leave your feeback. I also have a twitter account (lia stavhad@fanseanlowe ), a facebook page (Sean Lowe with the same picuture) and www.cafemom (The Bachelor 2013) room for all of us to talk, discuss and have some fun!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

More Articles Confirming That Tierra Is Engaged


 
LET YOUR SPARKLE SHINE TIERRA
I AM SO HAPPY, I AM ON CLOUD 9!!!!!
   Tierra was from the start my favorite girl. I was greatly disappointed with the bullying that was done to her and how Sean fell for the drama that the other girls were creating around her because of their jealousy! I mean come on! What did he think was going to happen when all of a sudden he gives her a rose as soon as he sees her for the first time!!????!!! To make it worse he waits till St.Croix to finally get her on a one to one date with her? He didn't even stand up for her and protect her when he supposedly believed her that they were attacking her in the house. Instead he believes Ashley and throws Tierra off the show like she had insulted him and was an embarrassment!
   I am so happy to hear that she is engaged tonight. I had been so upset since Monday but after hearing about her engagement I AM EXCITED and wish her ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD!
 
Here are the links to the other article : http://rumorfix.com/2013/02/tierra-licausi-is-getting-married/
 
 


IN YOUR FACE ASHLEY...KARMA BABY!!!! KARMA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment