Welcome my friends. Are we crazy? Yes we are! We are crazy about Sean! Do our friends make fun of us? Some of them do, and that is ok!! I have created this blog for us...the fans! The fans of the Bachelor Sean Lowe! He's dreamy, handsome, respectful, romantic, has a goofy sense of humor, and has abs to drool over! Read, leave your comments, leave your feeback. I also have a twitter account (lia stavhad@fanseanlowe ), a facebook page (Sean Lowe with the same picuture) and www.cafemom (The Bachelor 2013) room for all of us to talk, discuss and have some fun!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

OMG. Sean On The Chew!!!

Ok ladies....I love THE CHEW!!!! I watch it everyday and have it taped on my DVR so I don't miss anything. Their cocktails...to die for and their laughter so addictive!!!!! I almost fell off my couch when I heard that Sean was going to be on the Chew. He helped prepare a romantic first date dessert! Watch and drool...over the dessert and him of course!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment